Can drinking vinager kill sperm the next day?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: No

This may give you a stomach-ache (or not), but it will have zero effect on conceiving a baby.
You will be able to increase your understanding of these things by so much! ask for information from a reliable source. Library, clinic, doctor, pharmacy, online.... The options are endless. It is also a good idea to learn about yourself - can even be fun. You'll have a better life than you'd imagined!

In brief: No

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: NO

I have no idea where you heard this and there is absolutely no truth to it! this may have come from the fact that an ancient folk method of birth control was using vinegar vaginally right after intercourse, but there is no evidence this works and vinegar can irritate vaginal tissues.
Ps by the next day there is a good chance you will already be pregnant!

In brief: NO

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. William Forsythe