4yrs anxiety.Gp suspects ocd&bipolar.Returning to therapy w/a new psychologist.Very anxious about dealing with these issues&seeing someone new? Help?

Dr. Emma Rishton
Clinical Psychology

In brief: New start

I agree with dr. Cohen, it is very important that you get on the right medication if you have ocd and bipolar. It is normal to be anxious about starting with someone new, especially if you have tried with someone who missed your diagnosis in the past.
If you do get on the right medication you have a much better chance of dealing with these issues and having a better life. Good luck.

In brief: New start

Dr. David Cohen

In brief: See below

If you have ocd and are bipolar you need to be placed on the correct medication and should see a psychaitrist not a psychologist.

In brief: See below