How long does it take squamous cell carcinoma spread to lymph node. Spot on arm three years. Then grew fast to ugly monster. Already biopsied as scc.

Dr. Scott Sattler
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: SCC on arm

Its very rare for a scc on the arm to 'spread' to local lymph nodes.
Surgery is usually curative for most scc, with the possible exception of late stage scc in the head/neck region.

In brief: SCC on arm

Dr. Scott Sattler
Dr. Scott Sattler
Pathology

In brief: We'll see

I'm sorry that your cancer was not recognized and treated effectively in a timely way.
These skin squamous cancers are famously slow to metastasize to the nodes, but i hope it can be removed promptly. There's no definite predicting. Best wishes.

In brief: We'll see