We are trying for a baby, and we are taking "pregnacare his & her conception". Does it help once that I got polycistyc ovaries?

Maybe. Pregnacare is a prenatal vitamin that helps supplement your nutritional health. A good lifestyle and diet may help you become pregnant and make sure the baby is healthy. That said, women with polycystic ovarian syndrome are less likely to release eggs from their ovaries. Your doctor may suggest fertility testing or medications that would help you release your eggs to get pregnant.
No. Polycystic ovarian disease is not something you "get once." it is usually a lifetime problem. People who have polycystic ovaries usually have a much more difficult time getting pregnant, because the hormones and egg production are not as well synchronized, and ovulation is irregular. I am not familiar with pregnacare.