If all hormones are within normal range and proper ratio, why irreg heavy cycles, polycystic ovaries, hirsutism, cystic acne, insomnia, hyperhidrosis?

Another problem. There are some disease that can look like pcos such as cushing's disease and congenital adrenal hyperplasia or androgen secreting tumor. D/w your doctor about testing for these if they have not already been done and consider seeing and endocrinologist for further workup.
Rudimentary Tests. Hello, The bloodwork only tells us that you don't have anything lethal going on at this moment. It does not give insight into the general imbalances that you body is going through on a daily basis. I believe this video may give you the insight you desire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzF6-h1Hbg Let me know if it helps :) -Dr. Neal Schwartz.