What is the reason for the nerves on my eyelids to shake?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Nerves
I believe you are saying that your eyelids twitch or shake (nerves do not shake nor can they be directly observed).
Shaking eyelids are common, usually noticed only by the patient, are short term and benign. You needn't do anything about this unless the shaking is obvious to others and occurs often. Then you might consult with your ophthalmologist.

In brief: Nerves
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Ophthalmology
In brief: Myokymia
This is likely not the nerves shaking but the muscles twitching.
It can be caused by stress, lack of sleep and caffeine use. See your eye doctor to be sure.

In brief: Myokymia
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Ilan Cohen
Dr. Eric Weisman