I have chronic insomnia and no relevant medical conditions. I have tried everything holistic and medications. How do I improve this?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Chronic insomnia

Here's the protocol: 1.
Regular bedtime and wake-up time. 2. Relax before bedtime. 3. Quiet, peaceful bedroom. 4. Avoid work & tv in bedroom. 5. Don't eat in 3 hours before bedtime. 6. Avoid caffeine & alcohol within 2 hours of bedtime. 7. Exercise regularly for 20 minutes a day during daytime. 8. Avoid naps. 9. Don't go to bed unless you feel sleepy. 10. Address your stresses well before bedtime.

In brief: Chronic insomnia

Here's the protocol: 1.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Govind Sharma
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Insomnia

The causes of insomnia varies , it is a complicated issue.
It depends on personal factors like what you do during the day, what thoughts occupy your mind, how much physical excercise you get, the kind of foods you eat, the amount of relaxation you get.

In brief: Insomnia

Dr. Govind Sharma
Dr. Govind Sharma
Dr. Peter Kurzweil