Md was able 2 free/unblock my rt fallopian tube only but said he couldn't guarantee it would function. Is there anythng I can do?

Dr. Miguel Cano
In brief: Hope for the best
Congratulations on having your tube unblocked.
Your doc is correct though...There is no guarantee that the tube will work. This is the reason you should see your doc as soon as you think you are pregnant-to avoid any complications of an ectopic or the permanent loss of your tube. Good luck & i wish you well.

In brief: Hope for the best
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Miguel Cano
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
In brief: IVF
I assume you are trying to get pregnant.
The only way to bypass the tubes is to utilze in vitro fertilization. If you are unsuccessful in your attempt to conceive on your own, you will still have another option.

In brief: IVF
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: IVF
If you determine that neither fallopian tube is open or works properly might still be an excellent candidate for ivf.

In brief: IVF
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Adam Levy