Must I reveal (prior 2 ivf) the relationship between myself & my known sperm donor? (friend, neighbor...)

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Closed vs open donor

The most important information baby doctor needs about a gamete donor (male or female) is the age, health and family history.
Obgyns want to know about the relationship due to influence on a woman's health during pregnancy or before. Those involved in social services might indeed ask for details about the father of the baby. Consider meeting with experienced counselor to sort out things before ttc.

In brief: Closed vs open donor

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Kathy Nieder

In brief: To whom?

Not sure i understand this question--who is it you are concerned that you would have to reveal the relationship to?

In brief: To whom?

Dr. Kathy Nieder
Dr. Kathy Nieder
Dr. Kathy Nieder
I have no experience with that, I was just wanting clarification, but my guess is that your relationship with the donor is only important for legal reasons OR if you were "blood" related to him.
Dr. Adam Levy