How I can lost weight?

Eat healthier,move. You should be able to reduce your weight if you burn more energy than you consume. See you doctor first to be sure that you do not have a thyroid or adrenal problem. Some medications may make it difficult to reduce your weight. Consider consuming less sweets and less white starch like bread, rice, pasta and potato. Try oatmeal rather than cold cereal in the morning. See your doctor first!
Losing weight. Eat healthfully. Try to eat at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 of fruit per day. Increase nutritional fiber. Avoid refined sugar & junk carbohydrates. Avoid alcohol, sweetened juices, soda & caffeinated beverages. Aim for 7.5 to 8 hrs of sleep / night. Hydrate w at least 64 oz of water / day. Calories burned must > calories consumed. Do both cardio & weight training.