I'm 21 and have been v ill with suspected pots diagnosis. Heart tests normal but getting event monitor. Was suggested i push myself. Will go for a short very accompanied walk but prob pass out. Safe?

In brief: POTS & exercise

If you have had formal autonomic testing to confirm pots diagnosis, then in general, exercise is recommended.
If you are still awaiting event monitor, i would wait to see if different diagnosis. There are treatments and graded exercise programs that can be used safely in physical therapy with experienced trainers for pots. Go to mayo website, i think still discussed there..

In brief: POTS & exercise

Dr. David Cohen

In brief: See below

Pots is complicated and there are different forms of it.
Fatigue is a major symptom. Event monitor may be helpful and based on this you may be prescribed a beta-blocker, a medication which may slow your heart rate and prevent symptoms.

In brief: See below