I have trouble reading lists in rows, dialing phone (hitting wrong numbers) using atm. Related to convergence insuff? Also thinning optic nerve l eye.

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See an eye doctor
The problems that you are experiencing can certainly be related to convergence insufficiency.
They may also be related to many other possible conditions, including cataracts, retinal disease, and optic nerve issues. See an eye doctor soon for a detailed examination, and if possible, bring any old records related to past eye treatments.

In brief: See an eye doctor
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Amin Ashrafzadeh
Ophthalmology
In brief: See ophthalmologist
Seems like you have been plugged into the system with an ophthalmologist.
My suggestion is return to him/her for help!

In brief: See ophthalmologist
Dr. Amin Ashrafzadeh
Dr. Amin Ashrafzadeh
Dr. Eric Weisman