Can a brain tumor cause only sudden numbness in lower right lip last seconds several times a day I khnow its affect entire side of face rule out tumor?

Yes, but uncommon. See my other answer to this question for differential. If this is a brain problem, it would be located very far laterally in the sensory strip of the left side of the brain. Problem could be tumor, but also vascular. Pleasr see your doctor to start work up as this could be anything from a tooth infection to a brain tumor, and best to put mind at ease!