Diagnosed with total right radial artery occlusion with collateral flow in ulnar and intraosseous artery. Occlusion due thrombus. What does this mean?

Clot in your artery. A blood clot in your artery can occlude the blood flow to your hand, fortunately there are other arteries that can compensate for this. Unless you had trauma to that arm , you should see a hematologist or internal medicine doctor to be worked up to rule out a hypercoagulable condition. You should disclose this to your surgeon if you need surgery in the future .