I have an asma, I read on the web that some times it's an heart asma and it do can be cured please adwise?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Cardiac asthma
Cardiac asthma is really a different problem (usually due to heart failure) than allergic asthma, although it has the same symptoms--wheezing and shortness of breath.
In cardiac asthma the problem is that the heart is not pumping fluid well and some of it is backing up into the little air sacs in the lung. The primary treatment for this is a potent diuretic; bronchodilators may be used as well.

In brief: Cardiac asthma
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: See Your Doctor
Your doctor can make the proper diagnosis.

In brief: See Your Doctor
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology