If I want to go to a fertility clinic, do I need to bring my partner with me? Or can I just go in by myself just to see if I am not infertile.

Marianne DiNapoli
In brief: Bring partner
If a couple is experiencing trouble with fertility, it can be due to either the man or the woman.
It would be a good idea for you both to go for a full evaluation of the problem.

In brief: Bring partner
Marianne DiNapoli
Marianne DiNapoli
Answer assisted by Marianne Di Napoli, Medical Student
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Preferable both
Ideally both should go.
Infertility may be caused by male problems ( low sperm count, poor motility of sperms, abnormal shape of sperm cells. And it is important that your partner be aware of what you have to go through. He can cooperate with you in recognizing signs of fertility to maximize possibilities.

In brief: Preferable both
Ideally both should go.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Jane Van Dis