My son is one years old and is now on 2% milk and.Was throwing up chunks of it this morning. Why is that? Could it be from the lyphonod *spell check

In brief: Unlikely

If there only has been one episode of vomiting, i would not blame the milk.
2% milk is what toddlers are normally started on. I would observe him for awhile and see what occurs.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Ask Again Please

If the child has been on the milk for a period of time, it is probably not a milk reaction.
Unless the milk is "bad". The 2nd part of your question is not clear.

In brief: Ask Again Please

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: The Gland

If it hss not changed in size, is soft, nontender to touch, and moves around when you touch it, it is usually benign.
But to be safe, check with your doctor.

In brief: The Gland

But to be safe, check with your doctor.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Lymph node worry?

Does your child have an enlarged lymph node that concerns you? How long has it been there? Where is it? How big is it? Is the tissue swollen around it? Is it red? Does it hurt the child when it's touched? These are the questions you may wish to bring up with your pediatrician when you take the baby to have the lymph node evaluated.

In brief: Lymph node worry?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
If the vomiting continues, it may be a reaction to the antibiotic. Check with your doctor.
Dr. Steven Seres