I have been having sharp adominal pain on my left side of my stomach sometimes it goes all way across stomach been going on for a couple days now help?

Other possibility. Something called diverticulosis and its complication of diverticulitis may be responsible. If you have fever, constipation, blood in your stool or other changes in your normal bowel habit, it would be important for you to see your physician to be sure that a more treatable cause of your problem is not present.
Abdominal pain. Upper left sided abdominal pain usually reflects excess stomach acid or gastritis. This you can treat with over-the-counter Pepcid or Prilosec as directed. If the pain is on the lower left side, the most common causes are constipation or irritable bowel syndrome (ibs, colon spasm). The best otc laxative is a powder called miralax, (polyethylene glycol) take 1 capful in a glass of water. Ibuprofen may help ibs.