I've been seeing these seminars and "bogus" internet marketers saying that perfect vision can be restored usig the bates method? M, 26, with glasses

Not possible. It has been a long term goal of people to have perfect sight without eyeglasses. Bates postulated a link between external eye movements and internal focusing ability - but this does not exist. The two ways to rid yourself of eyeglasses: (1) contact lenses (2) laser refractive surgery. Don't waste time and money on bates or other ineffective schemes.
Bogus is right. It has been a long term goal of people to have perfect sight without eyeglasses. Bates postulated a link between external eye movements and internal focusing ability - but this does not exist. The two ways to rid yourself of eyeglasses: (1) contact lenses (2) laser refractive surgery. Don't waste time and money on bates or other ineffective schemes.