My gynecologist prescribed bioidentical HRT and said that I can stay on it "indefinitely" without increased risk of breast cancer. Do you agree?

Natural estrogen. I think there may some controversy as to the long-term safety of any estrogen. In theory your estrogen is more easily broken down (metabolized) by your liver and theoretically safer but long term studies comparing one form with another are not yet available to the best of my knowledge.
Safe but not zero . You can get breast cancer with or without bioidentical hormone treatment. If you do get it, being on any Estrogens could make it worse depending on the kind of breast cancer you get. So, i would still insist upon routine breast exams and mammograms to follow you. Bioidentical hrt can be extremely helpful and life changing in a good way, but everything has risks.
Bioidentical HRT. I do not agree with that at all. There are very few studies on bioidenticals because they are considered "supplements" and are therefore not regulated by the fda. That should be a bad sign in and of itself. The studies performed by the naturalist industry are all industry sponsored, not published in major peer reviewed journals and frequently without adequate controls. Do your research 1st!