Next day after three pegs of drinking alcohol feeling dizziness, diaherra, headache everytime. Is that normal? I hav a fear I have dehydration.

Dr. Shah Nawaz
In brief: Not normal
You have symptoms of gastritis best would be to stop drinking if continue to ha GI symptoms talk to your physician you might be deficient in enzyme that metabolize alcohol.

In brief: Not normal
Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Alcohol effects
If you are repeatedly feeling badly after your drinking, that is a message to cut down or stop.
Dizziness and headache are common side-effects of a "hangover." diarrhea is a common side effect of the toxic effects of a lot of alcohol on the gastrointestinal tract. Alcohol does lead to dehydration by increasing your urine volume as well as by the diarrhea.

In brief: Alcohol effects
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Steven Seres