I have t-spine area pain. I'm pretty sure its muscular. What are good stretching or strengthening exercises for this area?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: I agrer t spine pain

Is evenmore frequently muscular than other spine areas massagecis effective this isahardarea to stretch the best is pulling on a door jam with one arm.

In brief: I agrer t spine pain

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me help

How could be sure and you have not check out? Let us assume that a muscle tightness' i n thoracic spine, what is the reason for the muscular tightness, may be bad posture? Or certain occupational postures? Setting on the computer long hours? Her some exercises' may help you, if did not help please check out, i hope you better, thank you.

In brief: Let me help

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine