If I have unprotected sex and i'm on birth control will i not get pregnet? I take it the around the same time every night ad he doesn't ejaculate in m

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Not guaranteed

The chance of getting pregnant is lower if you are on birth control but never ever zero.
If you keep having unprotected sex nightly despite being on birth control, the statistical chance of you getting pregnant increases, even if a small amount. If you think you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test. Also, medication birth control does absolutely nothing to prevent stds, including HIV & hepatitis.

In brief: Not guaranteed

Dr. Adam Levy