Will pool pt actually help a pinched nerve in my back, I have been suffering for 9 months.?

Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: It may

There is sufficient evidence to suggest that therapeutic aquatic exercise is potentially beneficial to patients suffering from chronic low back pain.
It can not "change the anatomy" of what is causing the pinch but it can provide an environment in which you could potentially exercise more, decrease the pain, and improve your function.

In brief: It may

Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Haleh Niknia-Agdassi
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me see

Pool treatment is very helpful therapy for almost all patient could do it safety.
Pinched is a mechinal problem should addressed as such. The symptom which result from the pinched nerve could be helped from pool therapy. I hope you feel better. Thank you and good luck..

In brief: Let me see

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Eric Weisman