I have a brown spot on my penis and it's irritating. I heard that it could be there from being circumcised wrong but i'm not sure.Can it be removed to?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Need a picture

However, am sure a urologist will be happy to take a look and arrange for removal if necessary.
Good luck.

In brief: Need a picture

Good luck.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dermatology

In brief: Lesion

In order to get a good answer to your question you should see a dermatologist.
Some brown spots are warts and they can be removed. Sometimes lesions on the penis are a rash called psoriasis or a yeast infection. Genital discoloration can sometimes be corrected with a topical cream called intilight.

In brief: Lesion

Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Maybe

It may be removed by a shave or possibly by laser if the pigment cells are not deep.
Q switched lasers which are used for tattoo removal are used for removing brown discoloration.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Joseph Eastern
As an aside, it is very unlikely that your circumcision had anything to do with it.