Why does it hurt when i put my finger in my vagina? Why is it hard to find the hole? I feel a bone down there why? Its hard to get my finger in hole.

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Couple things

If you are a virgin it could be an imperforate hymen, it could be vaginismus (a spasm at the opening), it could be a vulvovaginitis (inflammation).
The bone you are feeling is likely your pubic bone which is felt about 1-2 inches in on the upper wall and its supposed to be there. You might want to look at the area with a mirror, it might give you a better idea of the issue and see a gynecologist.

In brief: Couple things

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Adam Levy