I have about 10 warts in a cluster on my big toe. I have done liquid wart remover, cryotherepy. What else can I do with out going to my doctor?

In brief: Duct Tape
Cover the wart this sometimes works.

In brief: Duct Tape
Cover the wart this sometimes works.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
With so many failing treatments it might be time to reconsider and see the doctor.
Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Warts
I have had patients tell me what works best for warts, a benign skin tumor initiated by a virus.
Duct tape, windex, liver, nail polish, crushed vitamin c tablets, goose down and tar. Warts are uncomfortable, unsightly, and often regress spontaneously. Get them treated if they spread rapidly. Sorry, but these other treatments are highly unlikely to work. Cryotherapy is the best treatment.

In brief: Warts
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers
In brief: Warts
There is no one best treatment , even the 2 that i find the most effective don't always work.
The anecdotal treatments referred to in another answer are just that - anecdotal. See your podiatrist for real treatment . In my experience , the otc stuff is a waste of time and money.

In brief: Warts
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not much else
You already tried the usual route which is unfortunately not adequate.
..There isnt much else otc....Compound-w may help..But if not, then see you doc... Your doctor may have liquid nitrogen in office, electrodessication equipment, or prescribing and anti-wart medication...Which are more effective...

In brief: Not much else
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen