Blood work showed anemia with elevated platelets what could this indicate I feel fine?

Pathology

In brief: Iron deficiency

The combination of findings is commonly seen in iron deficiency.
If you are an adult male, a hidden cause of bleeding, e.g., colon cancer must be excluded. If you are a female with regular heavy periods, you may just need iron supplementation. In either case it would be good idea to see your doctor, even though you feel fine.

In brief: Iron deficiency

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: May not be much

Mild anemia is common, especially in females of reproductive years.
..From losing some iron monthly. Also, mild elevation of platelets is also common..Some viral infections can do this. I assume you have mild anemia and platelet elavation, otherwise you would have been told to have additional work-up and/or treatment etc.. Check with your doc.

In brief: May not be much

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu

In brief: No

Elevated platelets are seen in anemia, nevertheless is not a sign you are doing fine.
Best shot is to follow carefully with your doctor and respect the instructions.Usually if it s simple anemia, iron deficient, after iron deposit correction platelets should come back to normal.

In brief: No

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Keegan Duchicela