Blood work showed anemia with elevated platelets what could this indicate I feel fine?

Pathology
In brief: Iron deficiency
The combination of findings is commonly seen in iron deficiency.
If you are an adult male, a hidden cause of bleeding, e.g., colon cancer must be excluded. If you are a female with regular heavy periods, you may just need iron supplementation. In either case it would be good idea to see your doctor, even though you feel fine.

In brief: Iron deficiency
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: May not be much
Mild anemia is common, especially in females of reproductive years.
..From losing some iron monthly. Also, mild elevation of platelets is also common..Some viral infections can do this. I assume you have mild anemia and platelet elavation, otherwise you would have been told to have additional work-up and/or treatment etc.. Check with your doc.

In brief: May not be much
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: No
Elevated platelets are seen in anemia, nevertheless is not a sign you are doing fine.
Best shot is to follow carefully with your doctor and respect the instructions.Usually if it s simple anemia, iron deficient, after iron deposit correction platelets should come back to normal.

In brief: No
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Andrea Brand