Does injury to vessels, nerves and a chronic pain syndrone after arthroscpic knee surgery eventually go away? How long? I am a 49 yr. Old female

Unknown. Without knowing the injury, one can predict when and if the pain will resolve. Unfortunately there is a slight chance of a chronic pain problem following almost any surgery. You should discuss the problem with your surgeon and/or seek treatment in a chronic pain management center. There are many treatments that can be tried for chronic post-surgical pain.
Depends. There are several reasons for ongoing pain after knee surgery. There can be ongoing knee pathology, infrapatellar branch of saphenous nerve injury, scar neuroma formation, complex regional pain syndrome, or the initial pain wasnt actually coming from the knee. For example, lumbar radiculopathy at the L3 level can be mistaken for a knee problem.