I have a blood filled skin bubble on my lef big toe between the nail and skin what could this be and how do I treat it. (its not a blister) ?

In brief: Trauma

Hematoma. Need more information.

In brief: Trauma

Hematoma. Need more information.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Toe nail clot

What you are describing sounds most like a "subungual [underneath the nail] hematoma [clot]".
This is a common injury, usually due to a bump or contusion of the toe which breaks a blood vessel under the nail. It is not a serious injury but it can be quite painful depending on the amount of blood. For severe pain, to release the blood a doctor touches a hot wire to the nail to release the blood.

In brief: Toe nail clot

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: See a podiatrist

It sounds like you have an ingrown toenail.
You should see a podiatrist.

In brief: See a podiatrist

You should see a podiatrist.
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh