What type of remedy can I use to get rid of pain on the heels of my feet?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Heel pain

Most heel pain is the result of an inflammatory condition, and Ibuprofen or alleve will help.
The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis, and a tuli heel cup insert or arch support insert will also help, as will a night-time extensor ankle splint that keeps the sole of your foot stretched out.

In brief: Heel pain

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Plantar Faciitis

You may have plantar faciitis causing your heel pain.
Streaching, orthotics, antiinflamatory medication are things you can do at home. If pain continues see your podiatrist for treatment.

In brief: Plantar Faciitis

Dr. Lorry Melnick
Dr. Lorry Melnick
Dr. Keegan Duchicela