I'm very regular cycle 25 days and always get a + OPK im 30lbs overweight could I still have pcos...24 years old ttc for 2 years. Do I need to see a dr?

Yes and yes. Infertility is defined as 12 months of regular unprotected intercourse without conceiving--you should start a workup for infertility. You can dramatically improve your chances of conceiving just by losing 5-10% of your weight. It is good that your cycles are regular, but I would see an ob/gyn. Pcos is multi-factorial and may be a problem despite normal periods. Hang in there!
Could it be PCOS. If the ovaries appear polycystic on ultrasound, and you have elevated male hormones, acne or excess hair growth, you could have pcos. But, this condition is more about Insulin metabolism and not about the ovary. Normalizing diet, a weight training program and an Insulin sensitizer work best to manage the condition.
May be. If you have regular menstrual cycle the chance of pcos is relatively low, unless you have evidence of increased male hormone (facial hair, acne etc) and many cysts in the ovaries by ultrasound. I do suggest to see a doctor, at least he or she can help you to rule out the diagnosis of pcos. You are young, it will be fine if you would like to try to conceive naturally for few more months.