Im very regular cycle 25 days and always get a + OPK im 30lbs overweight could I still have pcos...24 years old ttc for 2 years. Do I need to see a dr?

Dr. David Finke
In brief: Yes and yes
Infertility is defined as 12 months of regular unprotected intercourse without conceiving--you should start a workup for infertility.
You can dramatically improve your chances of conceiving just by losing 5-10% of your weight. It is good that your cycles are regular, but i would see an ob/gyn. Pcos is multi-factorial and may be a problem despite normal periods. Hang in there!

In brief: Yes and yes
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Could it be PCOS
If the ovaries appear polycystic on ultrasound, and you have elevated male hormones, acne or excess hair growth, you could have pcos.
But, this condition is more about Insulin metabolism and not about the ovary. Normalizing diet, a weight training program and an Insulin sensitizer work best to manage the condition.

In brief: Could it be PCOS
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
You could also get an AMH level( antimullerian hormone) to see if you might have PCOS as well. You might get a fasting insulin level to rule out insulin resistance can be treated. Do make an appointment to see your Ob/Gyn.
Dr. Frank Yelian
In brief: May be
If you have regular menstrual cycle the chance of pcos is relatively low, unless you have evidence of increased male hormone (facial hair, acne etc) and many cysts in the ovaries by ultrasound.
I do suggest to see a doctor, at least he or she can help you to rule out the diagnosis of pcos. You are young, it will be fine if you would like to try to conceive naturally for few more months.

In brief: May be
Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Frank Yelian
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology