I'm 27 n have been trying to conceive for 2 years now! I have no insurance bc my job doesn't give it, what can I do to check on my infertility?

Dr. SG Erman

In brief: Options

There are other ways to get insurance besides your job.
Infertility workup does require a physician. You may be able to find a planned parenthood in your area. You might be able to work out a self-pay schedule with an infertility clinic. I recommend starting with a pcp who can do the basic exam and lab work. And then help you find access to care.

In brief: Options

Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Specialist

Often seeing a fertility specialist may be helpful.
They may be able to perform certain tests at a reduced rate and get you some quick answers. For instance, many specialists perform their own ultrasounds, blood tests, and x rays and control the costs.

In brief: Specialist

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Jane Van Dis