I dislocated my finger two days ago and straight away I 'popped' it back into place; its swollen, bruised, it hurts/aches do I need to see a doctor?

Dr. Allen Lu
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Depends

If it moves well and does not appear rotated, you will likely end up with the same result whether you see an orthopedic surgeon or not.
However, you will get help with improving stiffness and predicting the final outcome.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Allen Lu
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

The sooner the better. Not uncommon to developed lesion of the ligaments and tendons after injuries than can cause deformities and loss of function.

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine