I woke up today and my left eye was blurry, no injury no allergies. My balance is also a little off. 3 hours and still the same. Thanks.?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Go to Opht ASAP
Sudden blurriness is worrisome.
I would try to see the ophtalmologist or optometrist right away today or tomorrow or at least a pcp to rule out retinal tears, acute arterial or venous retinal vessel thrombosis, vitreal diseases.Changes in vision, blurriness, blind spots, halos around lights, or dimness of vision should always be evaluated by a medical professional.

In brief: Go to Opht ASAP
Sudden blurriness is worrisome.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Needs a look
If you have painless, sudden lowering of vision that is persistent, then an ophthalmologist needs to evaluate what is happening.
The list of wny vision could be lowered is a long one. The balance issue may be due to lowered vision but ask your ophthalmologist about that too.

In brief: Needs a look
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Eric Weisman