Pcos & ttc. I got a new doctor & wondering what I should get tested on? (on met, get normal periods & ovulation. Last u/s 2 yrs w/o cysts and normal)

Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: PCOS TTC 2 Years
If you have had regular cycles and it has been two years, you need to consider further evaluation, ie semen analysis if not done in the past year, tubal and uterine evaluation.

In brief: PCOS TTC 2 Years
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. David Finke
In brief: Doing well!
It sounds like you are doing well, but you need to make sure you get regular follow-up for your pcos and make sure your baseline weight and health are optimal before conceiving.
What a dr may recommend depends on your age, weight, time spent ttc, etc. So good that your cycles are regular on metformin! take a prenatal vitamin for the Folic Acid before conceiving.

In brief: Doing well!
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham