My husband and I are trying to get pregnant but I spotted once, even when I already had my menstrual period.What can we do to improve our chances?

Dr. John Jarrett
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Need more info
Spotting every once in a while is something most women experience.
I would not consider it significant unless it happens on a regular basis, and then one would need to determine if it is happening because of a hormonal problem or if there is something anatomic causing the issue.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Abnormal Period
The basal body temperature chart is an inexpensive way to know about your menstrual cycles without spending money on blood tests.

In brief: Abnormal Period
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Jane Van Dis