How do I know if i'm thru puberty? I am 25 years old and barely have facial hair. I still even get the random erections for no reason.

Dr. Swati Avashia
Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
In brief: Physical exam
A doctor can evaluate you to make sure you have completed the changes of puberty but by 25 years of age you should definitely be done.
Facial hair volume is a matter of genetics, some men have very little hair, some have a lot. As far as the erections, part of becoming an adult male is learning how to better control them, it doesn't mean they stop happening or go away completely.

In brief: Physical exam
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Swati Avashia
Dr. Joseph Roosth
Some men will have perfectly normal and healthy sexual functioning and very little facial hair. Some of the same men, might not have to shave regularly until well into their 30's or even 40's, some never.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey