I'm starting to get some on my chest and neck. I also have acne scars. Any good ideas to get rid of these?

Yes, Neck and Back. Acne can occur anywhere there are sebaceous glands (oil glands) in the skin. Web md is a great resource to learn more about acne. Skin hygiene with soap and water followed by benzol peroxide or 2% salicylic acid products are over the counter options. An evaluation by a dermatologist can help develop a long term plan. Resistant acne can also be treated with antibiotics and some laser therapy.