I want to get pregnant more than anything but everything I do no luck! its so frustrating! how do I not stress about not being able to conceive?

David Miller
In brief: Support
Fertility issues can be very frustrating for ladies and can hit you at the very core of your being.
This is the sort of thing for which you need a lot of emotional and spiritual support. I would suggest seeking that out at your local church or see if your hospital has support groups. Your ob/gyn can also refer you to a fertility expert if conservative measures have failed.

In brief: Support
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. John Jarrett
Fertility Medicine
In brief: You can't
Infertility is the second greatest stress a couple will face.
It is impossible not to worry and fret about difficulty conceiving. Everyone does. Try to do what works for you to relieve at least some of the stress. Excercise is great, meditation may be even better. Stress does not really create infertility - it is the other way around.

In brief: You can't
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. John Jarrett
Dr. Jane Van Dis