I recently started experiencing a swollen knee and both feet as well.  can you tell me what could cause this?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Swollen knee & legs

Swelling in both feet is concerning and may be related to several different causes inlcuding positional changes, activity, heart function and kidney health to name a few.

In brief: Swollen knee & legs

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Justin Fuehrer
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Many things

There are many things that could be causing this, from congestive heart failure to liver diseaseto, venous insufficiency.
There is not enough information to really say for sure. Depending upon your medical history, i would suggest speaking to you primary care provider.

In brief: Many things

Justin Fuehrer
Justin Fuehrer
Answer assisted by Justin Fuehrer, Medical Student
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine