I have horse voice I don't have a sore throat but my voice id almost gone do you know why this is happening?

Common causes. Two most common causes for hoarseness are virus infection and voice abuse (screaming at a sporting event, chronic over use of voice). Depending on age, health status, and smoking habits, more serious reasons may exist. If hoarseness continues, see your doctor. If you recently had surgery call your surgeon right away.
Laryngitis. You can have an infection that affects the vocal cords without bothering your throat. These infections are more likely to be viral than bacterial. Antibiotics may not help but resting your voice and increasing fluids probably will.
Hoarseness. Hoarseness or laryngitis can be caused by a virus or even simple sinus drainage. Soreness is not always a part of it but other symptoms should lead you to the cause. If you are also coughing, clearing your throat, wiping your nose, then i would assume typical allergic/sinus drainage. Acid reflux can also cause problems and an ENT can help further evaluate both of these issues.