What is best method to get rid of female facial hair?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Probably laser, but
Hirsutism refers to an excess of facial hair in females.
I am an internist, not a dermatologist or plastics. So, i would first make sure there is no underlying endocrine disorder such as polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal imbalance...However, i'll presume the extra facial hair is simply genetic. Waxing it off is painful and lasts few weeks. Several laser or electrolysis rx's permanent, also $$$.

In brief: Probably laser, but
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Laser/electrolysis
Laser is a quicker method but electrolysis is more effective.
Modern laser is getting better and will likely be just as effective as electrolysis some day... Ask a doc, commonly a dermatologist, to see what is best for you.

In brief: Laser/electrolysis
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Jane Van Dis