Im.Having chills with no fever , diarreah and stomach pains also I keep tgtowing up im 6mnths pregnant, what can this be?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Many things
See your gynecologist for a full evaluation.
Could be a virus (it's that time of year). Or an electrolyte imbalance. Or trouble with your blood pressure. Many things. That's why it's important to check with your gynecologist.

In brief: Many things
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
If you feel it's an emergency then visit your ER. But checking with your obstetrician is the best step.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Vomiting and pregnan
It is important that you remain well hydrated.
I would contact your obstetrician and discuss your condition. If you are unable to retain fluids, you may need an iv.

In brief: Vomiting and pregnan
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Steven Seres