Me and my girl are only using the "pull out" method for contraception. What more besides a condom and contraceptive pills could I introduce to us?

Dr. Gregory Hines

In brief: Many options

But you should know that your current method of contraception is the same doing nothing, and if you have not conceived, then it is by luck more than anything else.
As to other methods of birth control, condoms, diaphragms, spermicidal foam or gel, ocps, ortho-evra patche, nuva-ring, depo-provera injections, Implanon implants, or iuds are all other forms of contraception.

In brief: Many options

Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Gregory Hines
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Contraception

Consider the diaphragm, iud, depoprovera or implants may be acceptable alternatives.

In brief: Contraception

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Adam Levy