Bauerfeind malleotrain plus ankle brace or aso flex-hinge brace, which is better for ankle spurs?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Matter of preference

Where exactly are the spurs? Spurs sometimes depending on the location have little to do with pain and other times are the primary reason.
In the after cases it may be recommended they be shaven down.

In brief: Matter of preference

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Aso brace

I prefer the single unit treatment, less cumbersome to only have one brace application than two.
However agree with previous post, ankle spurs aren't cured with bracing and you may need further therapy or treatments for definitive solution. Best of luck!

In brief: Aso brace

Dr. Adam Smith