How to get rid of acne/pimples fast!?

Scientific Rx. Two weeks trial of topical benzoyl peroxide alone. This clears most mild acne. If not clear, physician's office visit. Options may include topical retinoic acid derivative, topical clindamycin, the oral contraceptive pill for a woman who can take it, and/or an appropriate systemic antibiotic right for the patient. Tough cases referred for isotretinoin. Manage as a chronic disease. Good luck.
Pimple Info. Pimples occur when glands in our skin get blocked and what they secrete collects and causes pressure.The immediate response is inflammation (red, hot, tender swelling). The body increases blood flow to the injury to bring healing factors and also the veins expand to carry bad stuff away. Gentle cleansing and avoid picking/squeezing lets nature take its course. It usually takes more than overnight.