I have sickness, moodswings, odd appetite, sad, cry easy, sleepy a lot..Should I take a pregnancy test?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

Ruling out/ruling in a pregnancy needs to really be the first step.
If you are pregnant, you'll need to take the appropriate steps for that. If you are not pregnant, you could still benefit from a thorough exam and maybe even some blood tests. The symptoms you describe could be caused by many things. But first, the pregnancy test, absolutely..!

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: It won't hurt.

There are other causes of your symptoms, so whether the test is positive or negative, see your doctor.

In brief: It won't hurt.

Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Shontae Buffington