I am a medical marijuana patient n I been trying to get pregnant for over 2 yrs. I know people that got pregnant smoking so what's wrong with me?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Don't smoke if preg
If you contemplate pregnancy, don't smoke mj or tobacco.
They cause harmful effects on the fetus. Mj is associated with chromosomal breaks, prematurity and learning disabilities in fetuses exposed to it in utero.

In brief: Don't smoke if preg
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Curious?
Perhaps the issue that requires marijuana treatment may also interfere with conception.
Tubal motility could be affected by these cannabinoids, and metabolic abnormalities could also be problematic. I'd suggest you seek consultation with a fellowship trained reproductive endocrinologist to evaluate the entire range of fertility factors that might be involved.

In brief: Curious?
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Steven Seres