I been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now and have had no luck. My bf and I been together 5 years now! I started on fertibella but will it work?

What about him? Don't forget to have the guy checked out. Unless he has already fathered a child with someone else, a good first step is always to make sure he is producing enough healthy sperm to get the job done. Also, an ob-gyn can figure out if a woman is ovulating, and look for other issues such as hormonal imbalances. Finally, i did not find any studies or evidence on fertibella (just advertising claims)!
NO. It is not likely that the ingredients in the product will offer any help conceiving. If you have not been successful after two years, please seek consultation with a felllowship trained reproductive endocrinologist who can evaluate factors that may actually cause fertility.