I been trying to conceive for almost 2 years now and have had no luck. My bf and I been together 5 years now! I started on fertibella but will it work?

David Miller

In brief: What about him?

Don't forget to have the guy checked out.
Unless he has already fathered a child with someone else, a good first step is always to make sure he is producing enough healthy sperm to get the job done. Also, an ob-gyn can figure out if a woman is ovulating, and look for other issues such as hormonal imbalances. Finally, i did not find any studies or evidence on fertibella (just advertising claims)!

In brief: What about him?

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: NO

It is not likely that the ingredients in the product will offer any help conceiving.
If you have not been successful after two years, please seek consultation with a felllowship trained reproductive endocrinologist who can evaluate factors that may actually cause fertility.

In brief: NO

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Adam Levy